Welcome to our Cheap EDDM® (Every Door Direct Mail®) Printing Online Product!
First, the term E.D.D.M.® stands for a USPS® delivery system called the “Every Door Direct Mail®”. As it name recalls, this system allows anybody to send thousands of pre-printed EDDM® eligible postcards to businesses and households near you just with the help of a zip-code area number.
If you are looking for the cheapest printer online for EDDM® postcards/flyers, please visit: https://www.55printing.com/cheap-every-door-direct-mail-eddm-printing/
55printing will take care and make sure your flyer qualifies for the program, completely free of charge.
Cheap EDDM® Postcard Printing by 55printing.com
Immediate Benefits for the Cheap EDDM® Printing Projects
- No need for physical address lists
- No need to buy stamps
- No outdated mailing information
- Low-cost mailing program
- Easy ordering for printing and mailing at USPS®
- Easy to print
- Minimal EDDM® postcard/flyer requirement
- Many USPS® stores near you
- Can use for any market (Real Estate, Doctors, more…)
And many more benefits for the USPS EDDM® program. We will explain each one in detail shortly.
The USPS® Provides Addresses For Your Pre-Printed EDDM® Postcards
When we say you have no need for physical address lists we are not jocking. USPS® has an updated database of every household and every business within the entire USA territory. Before you order your EDDM® eligible postcards, make sure you know exactly how many targeted potential customers are within your zipcode and how many are you planning to approach. This way you avoid ordering less EDDM® flyers printing or maybe many more than needed.
Be aware of the EDDM® Postcards Indicia
On any part of your flyer (we always recommend using the back for this) you need to include a square seal called the USPS® EDDM® Indicia. It’s a generic code that will allow the flyer to be used for mailing thru the Every Door Direct Mail® program. At 55printing.com we include this stamp to your graphic art for free when requested.
Therefore, after the Indicia has been correctly printed on your design file for the EDDM® print job, no additional stamps are needed.
No Need To Worry About Outdated Mailing Lists
This is simple to explain, the USPS® is constantly updating its mailing database for the use of EDDM® postcards. Mailing forwarding, address change, and many more situations are recorded as thousands of people move away from their address every day!
How Much Cost to Mail Out EDDM® Flyers?
The price for mailing each piece as for right now varies in a range of $0.16 to a maximum of $0.19 which is considered very affordable. Remember these are thick and a big piece of marketing material that will arrive at its destiny mostly intact, price is definitely worth it.
What are the Printing Requirements for the Every Door Direct Mail Program?
- Size: Many EDDM® sizes qualify for the program, but we encourage to print them on most popular sizes like the following: 6.5 x 9 inches, 6.5 x 12 inches, 8 x 10 inches, 8.5 x 11 inches, 9 x 11 inches, 9 x 12 inches.
- Paper Stock: A thick paper is required, we recommend 14pt Cover Paper for durability, better graphic quality and consistency.
- Bundle: This is required, 55printing provides pre-designed bundle slips for you to print and pack your flyers in sets of 50. We also offer bundle service if requested.
Does 55printing.com Also Handle The Mailout Of The EDDM® Flyers?
As the printer provider for the printed EDDM® postcard, 55printing as for now, only do the design+printing+bundle+shipping of the flyers to your door. After this, the customer takes the flyer to their local USPS for mailing.