Want Your cheap black and white canvas prints to Last Long? Follow These Maintenance Tips
You can use a canvas print for printing the photos of your ideal vacation, family, friends, and also the artwork of your kid. Thus, if you want a wall art that last for years then you should go for inexpensive canvas prints. This is an artwork which you will be able to pass on to the kids. Although, it is durable, constant exposure to dust and moisture might wear it out if you do not take proper care of it. Here are tips that you can follow for maintaining the 8×10 cheap black and white canvas prints.
Cleaning the Printed Canvas
The canvas, is always protected with a lacquer coating. When you see that the canvas print has become dirty, you can take the help of a duster for getting rid of the dust. Here are some tips for cleaning your canvas.
- Canvas print is usually water resistant but is if you expose it to excessive wetness and moisture. In case, you spill water of the canvas accidentally, dab with the help of a soft and dry cloth of cotton. That is always done before the water gets absorbed by the canvas material.
- Too much sunlight isn’t good for Cheap Black and White Canvas Prints. Hence, you should avoid putting the canvas in a place where it will be exposed to sunlight to avoid the prints from being faded.
The Real Cheap Canvas Danger
- The canvas material could get damaged by excessive dampness and heat. Thus, you should avoid hanging the canvas in a place where there will be a constant change in the temperature. You should not put in a bathroom that does not have proper ventilation.
- Acid has a tendency of making the canvas yellow. This will destroy the entire photo on the canvas. Thus, it is important to use acid free frame. Make sure that the printing company that you are selecting uses acid free frame.
- If you have to clean the canvas then you can remove it from the wall and simply give it a gentle tap. This will help in removing the dust. Take a soft cloth and the rub it over the discount canvas You should not apply to much of pressure. Take a damp cloth for wiping the dust satins off the canvas.
Make sure that you clean regularly so that the canvas retains its sheen.
Taking Care of the Wooden Frame
Custom canvas should to be the cutest way to decorate a wall. When you store them, make sure that you avoid cold, hot, and humid rooms. It is important to choose a glossy finish as it reduces the glare. While sealing the canvas, be careful with the cover that you use as it might have spoil the print. When you choose the printing company, you need to make sure that they know what you want. You should choose a printing company that has enough experience in this field.